Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ [Happening Here announcement]
View Single Post
  #454  
Old 19th March 2012, 05:25 AM
Tony G's Avatar
Tony G Tony G is offline
SCAR Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,500
Mind turns to the setlist now. Is it going to be love songs orientated, a mix between love songs, party queen and some classics? Wondering if they're just using the hotel love songs theme or if the concert is going to revolve around that album. I'm sure a few PQ songs are going to leak in. But hoping for some non-staple oldies as well.

Hoping the 'centrepiece' performance will be like a doll or return road. Will have to be one of those two songs I think.

and I will HURL if she wastes any setlist space with the next love or eyes, smoke, magic.