Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Party Queen will be released in Taiwan on 23rd March
View Single Post
  #22  
Old 20th March 2012, 12:32 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuuk View Post
I read from Twitter that Avex Taiwan will give Party Queen postcard if you buy any of the three versions.
oh that's cool , kinda reminds me of GUILTY since they also gave out postcards at that time when avex Taiwan released it

but I'm not motivated to buy all 3 editions of Party Queen , just CD + 2DVDs will do for me xD


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neiluj View Post
I live in France and I'd like to buy overseas versions from Taïwan.

Do you know a good website ?
- http://www.5music.com.tw/cdmus-c.asp?mut=F
- http://www.ccr.com.tw/list.php?i=3#e...c=&d=desc&st=p

Both 5music & CCR have physical CD shops in Taiwan itself & I know since I speak from experience as I went to Taiwan last Dec & I saw both shops that exist in Taipei xD

But between both websites , I go with 5music as I'm more familiar with the way how things work at their end but both of them do ship overseas & they only use registered airmail
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote