Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Article] Time Out Tokyo's James Hadfield reviews Party Queen
View Single Post
  #90  
Old 24th March 2012, 01:33 PM
jewelbox's Avatar
jewelbox jewelbox is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: MOON
Posts: 1,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by relmy View Post
I don't think he's lazy, he's doing his job, listen to the album how an everyday consumer would and say what he thinks, it's a sales review not an artistic album critique.
When I first got into ayu I didn't know any lyrics, so it's kinda weird that people are screaming that this guy should have read the lyrics etc. before writing review. It does not work like that, he was supposed to deliver a review from the point of a "commoner". How many non japanese casual listeners even care about her lyrics? I know WE do, but we are FANS. This review was kind of harsh, but I have give him credit that he gave 0 stars to AKB48, lol.
__________________
My Tumblr
Reply With Quote