Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~Party Queen~ II
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~Party Queen~ II
View Single Post
  #179  
Old 29th March 2012, 04:00 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
I can't believe how little this album has sold so far...
maybe it will have a long shelf life?
hopefully although I wouldn't deny that I was really expecting Party Queen to debut at #1 , I never would have thought in a million years that yasu would take everyone by surprise xD

Let's see how Party Queen will float in the next few weeks . This album deserves so much better imo
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site