Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ information thread
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2012, 12:13 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Soo I just got back. Err, rather on the train.

Spoiler:
Aside from the ridiculously loud and annoying people who sat behind me, it was enjoyable. It was really...low energy on the audiences part though. I don't personally see anything wrong with the wigs, but I was a but shocked that Ladies Night and Party queen were exactly the same as CDL. I wasn't thinking she would reuse the prop she came down on. It was a bit underwhelming in that aspect.

I loved the bellhop outfits, and I also like the NaNaNa and Sparkle ones.

The lasers during NaNaNa and Sparkle were really awesome.

I wanted the Return Road to light up even more than it did, but it did its purpose. I especially liked how towards the climax of the song when she's searching through her dancers only the bust lights up, forming a heart.

I loved the dance show time! They were all dancing to remixes of her classics with lasers and stuff! Dearest, Voyage, fairyland, talkin' 2 myself, For My Dear..., Trust, etc.

Hmm what else...oh, the movie played right before the show started was so cool. It was like a commercial for the "hotel", introducing what amenities and room types it had. Garden, ball room, bar, etc. it was all in English and was cheesy but in a good way!

Eyes, Smoke, Magic was kind of boring...

But I may post more later.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."