Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 16th thread ~BREAKERZ BEST -SINGLE COLLECTION- out on 10th Oct
View Single Post
  #277  
Old 19th April 2012, 02:51 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
LOL

yeah SHINPEI has a lot of sunglasses now , I kinda lost count as to how many he already has D:

1 of my fave pairs is the one that he wore in B.R.Z ACOUSTIC , Shunrenka & hEaVeN PVs as I remembered & I think it's this pair DAIGO gave it to SHINPEI as a birthday present

Regarding the STAND UP ! Vanguard lifeaction drama , damn it will be aired very early in the morning X.X but usually lifeaction dramas are not very well received as from the anime to a drama , it's tricky :x

This's quite a long drought being in their fandom , I just want them to announce something new already xD D:

I should stop being greedy especially since for the last 2 days back to back , they've been doing non stop shooting but I'm sure something will be announced very very soon :3

Patience is a virtue xD
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site