Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 16th thread ~BREAKERZ BEST -SINGLE COLLECTION- out on 10th Oct
View Single Post
  #280  
Old 19th April 2012, 05:01 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
LOL

omg I can't wait man & it seems this new single might be a sequel of sorts since Tsuki-ita / CLIMBER x CLIMBER both have the same tie in's & also same people that composed it :O

Ah well looks like I know what I will be buying in June

now's to wait for the cover artwork of Overwriting / Nounai Survivor to get released in about 2-3 weeks's time

I really like BRZ releasing double A-side singles because they will have a different outfit they will spot in each A-side so
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site