Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] HBYA - Theme song "Tokyo Rainbow Pride 2012"
View Single Post
  #47  
Old 28th April 2012, 07:47 AM
SURREAL__RAINBOW's Avatar
SURREAL__RAINBOW SURREAL__RAINBOW is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
^I think it definitely fits. Is homophobia a big issue in Japan like it is in certain parts of the US? Can't say I know too much about the subject.
From what I know in Japan they have a big "don't ask, don't tell" thing going on, but they aren't as direct in showing their hate towards us as they are in other countries I guess? I don't even think they hate the gays as much as in other countries.

Still, same old, this homophobia subject needs to stop, everywhere, I'm sick of it, people need to get over themselves.

So happy for this event