Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Why was my post deleted?
View Single Post
Old 26th June 2012, 01:39 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLitax View Post
Maybe you'll understand we you grow up a bit, you don't have to get all miffed about people on the internet.
Thanks for the advice grandma, but that doesn't apply to me at all. Nice to see you trying so hard though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi♡ View Post
As much as I respect your beliefs, in the end it doesn't really matter. Posts are just posts. And some posts, especially in the official artists threads, don't really tend to be THAT important

Sorry, but, if there's drama going on for several pages...or even just more than one, I think it's fine for them to just trash all the pages, even if there are a few posts within that might not be about the drama.

There is nothing anywhere that says what the "rightful" duties of a mod are...they just tend to use their best judgement. And well, after 12+ years of AHS being active, I think they're doing pretty okay
Yeah but some people actually spend their time on contributing to the thread and sharing their voice. Deleting such posts because it's less time consuming is kinda disrespectful in my humblest opinion. It was inevitable this time because the whole Kana thread was thrashed, but it has happened countless times before. And it's pretty subjective to what is important and what's not. For me I think important posts are either posts which contain news or posts wherein people express themselves (the most priority goes to people who review / cover / make analysis about stuff -song's, pv's etc.- aka posts where people put a lot of time in). That's the only downside of multiple page thrashing for me.

With rightful (duties) I was referring to the tasks which are time consuming, and the Credits thread which hasn't been touched for like 2 years or so.

Though this doesn't burden me that much It's not like my eyes burn from anger or something. I think the moderators do a pretty decent job, it's not like I think they're all lazy and that they must retire or something. I just think they're pretty lax at moments. But who cares.