Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 16th thread ~BREAKERZ BEST -SINGLE COLLECTION- out on 10th Oct
View Single Post
  #421  
Old 28th August 2012, 03:25 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
I love the covers of the 2 CDs + 2 DVDs. I'm really intersted by this as I don't have any of their singles. I hope I'll be able to buy it. I would like to buy the one with DVDs to have the pvs.
yeah I also think that the 2 CDs + 2 DVDs is the best cover outta the 3 cos it showcases the original colours for all of their promo pics that they used to promote their singles

All their singles are included (that goes for both double A-sides for all the 9 double A-side's they put out from 2008 until now) & unlike girl next door's terribly cheapskate SINGLE COLLECTION , the guys utilised all 22 of their single promo pics on the cover of BREAKERZ BEST ~SINGLE COLLECTION~ , how cool's that ?

Also for the price you're paying for the 2 CDs + 2 DVDs LE ie. 5,000 Yen , I think it's reasonable since you're getting so much stuff in their 1st best album for less x)

Guess they charge 5,000 Yen to signify their 5th anniversary ? Since for last month's WISH 4U AFTER PARTY , you have to pay 5,555 Yen for each ticket haha
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site