Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake
I have never made the connection with the number 5 & the title GO. Now you said it , it's totally logical.
|
haha Aurore , as they say , you learn something new yesterday x)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amrai-chan
I wouldn't have thought of that either. I like the final cover for Wish 4 U. I really should save up and get the singles collection.
|
You definitely should start saving up to get BREAKERZ BEST ~SINGLE COLLECTION~ for sure . Even if you only get the 2 CDs , it's still good enough since it contains every single song for all 9 double A-side's & 4 single A-side's they released from 2008 until now
In addition , according to CDJapan , all the songs are remastered too
Anyway , tomorrow's finally the day when the Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de stageplay will start ! & naturally , DAIGO is really excited as he has been rehearsing non stop for the past few weeks so it's an understatement for him to be really stoked about it >_<
Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de stageplay will start tomorrow all the way til 9th Sept
And just a reminder from Kageyama the DoS butler 8D , via DAIGO's
blog
T.T so hot as usual ;__; . By right in the original novel if not onstage , Kageyama wears glasses but this also can