Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 16th thread ~BREAKERZ BEST -SINGLE COLLECTION- out on 10th Oct
View Single Post
  #432  
Old 2nd September 2012, 08:14 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Bee View Post
New fan here! Um...I'm not sure what else to say right now...I'm still trying to play catch up with listening to their music. I am however going to be pre ordering their Best of album!
ahahaha that's a good place to start xD & perfect timing too since BREAKERZ BEST ~SINGLE COLLECTION~ will be out on 10th Oct

All their singles they released from 2008 until now (9 double A-side's , 4 single A-side's) are included & they've all remastered too

Don't hold back in asking me what to recommend from their discography
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site