Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 16th thread ~BREAKERZ BEST -SINGLE COLLECTION- out on 10th Oct
View Single Post
  #434  
Old 2nd September 2012, 11:44 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Bee View Post
^I couldn't have asked for better timing in becoming part of their fanbase!

I definitely will ask you when I get a chance! Now I'm off to try out some more music!
perfect timing I say xD even though you should have come onboard 2 months ago as July saw them celebrating their 5th anniversary but it's ok , better late than never

Anyway , just curious to know , which're the BRZ song/s you've already listened ? If so , how do you find them so far ?
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site