1) BREAKERZ BEST ~SINGLE COLLECTION~ promo picture + solo shots revealed !
omg ♥_____♥ if this's not stunning/gorgeous/handsome/hot , I don't know what other words to use to describe the promo picture + solo shots being used for BREAKERZ BEST ~SINGLE COLLECTION~ *__*
AKIHIDE
DAIGO
SHINPEI
♥_____♥ ♥_____♥ ♥_____♥
Kyaaa *_____________________* everyone all looks stunning especially AKIHIDE which I absolutely dig his hairstyle X__X
DAIGO is well you know ~_~ xD but SHINPEI is very adorable T_T
T_T T_T T_T already gotten nosebleed today lmao but I'm not complaning XD
2) Artist Book title + cover revealed - BREAKERZ Official Perfect Book BREAKERZ CHRONICLE 2007-2012
The guys will be releasing their 1st Artist Book on 24th Oct in celebrating their 5th anniversary & now both the title & cover have been revealed on their website
タイトル■ BREAKERZ 公式パーフェクトブック BREAKERZ CHRONICLE 2007-2012
発売日■ 10月24日
予価■ 3000円 (税込み)
ページ■ オールカラー150P(予定)
===
Title■
BREAKERZ Official Perfect Book BREAKERZ CHRONICLE 2007-2012
Release Date■ 10月24日
Tentative price■ 3000円 (Tax included)
Page■ Full colour 150P (Schedule)
Cover of BREAKERZ Official Perfect Book BREAKERZ CHRONICLE 2007-2012
http://breakerz-web.net/info_ma_006.html
Awesome cover , I really like it as it reflects just how bad ass BREAKERZ can be even though in reality they're a trio of kids at heart :p
Anyway so can't wait for October to come now >___< It's going to be awesome T_T