Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ information thread [III]
View Single Post
Old 11th October 2012, 03:03 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

just got home

song 4 u and missing were sang but they weren't the full songs. song 4 u was only the first verse and chorus, missing probably wasn't sang in full, I think it was missing the second chorus.

instead of melody, Ayu came out in her costume that she wore to the Kishidan event (the yankee costume) and then surprised everyone by singing One Night Carnival, then Kishidan came out and sang too!

It was really fun!

Also not sure if this had been mentioned... but during sparkle, ayu didn't sit at all. this might have changed awhile ago, but my image was still her sitting at the table with Timmy and such. It was much better with her standing and dancing this time

also during nanana or sparkle, i forget which one, ayu kissed 2yan on the cheek after he kinda of pretended to kiss/lick her face? lol. it was funny.

^ you beat me (._.)

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."