Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [B'z] C'mon down to the 2nd thread of B'z
View Single Post
  #180  
Old 30th November 2012, 01:20 PM
LydenLeaf's Avatar
LydenLeaf LydenLeaf is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somewhere in Asia.
Posts: 194
Hello ~ I'll be posting this information as it hasn't been shared on here yet.

B'z to perform on Music Station SUPER LIVE 2012

Quote:
For the first time in 5 years, B'z is going to perform on a Music Station SUPER LIVE. The Music Station SUPER LIVE is set to be broadcasted on December 21st, 2012 from 7PM to 11:10PM. It is still unclear which song(s) the band is going to perform on television, but one might think that this is a perfect occasion for a rendition of "Itsuka no Merry Christmas"?! Or perhaps B'z is going to perform an entirely new song? What do you think?

The last time B'z has appeared on a broadcast of a SUPER LIVE was in 2007, when they performed their then latest single SUPER LOVE SONG. But this isn't exactly the last time B'z has appeared on television. The band was performing on a Music Station special last year on April 1 to show their support for the earthquake victims. They performed Brotherhood and Sayonara Kizu Darake no Hibi yo.
Source: @off_the_lock / Site
Full lineup for the 2012 SUPER LIVE: [ Link ]

---------------------
I have my calendar marked for this! Ah, I wonder which song(s) they'll be performing. I personally would love to hear Home or Brotherhood (again). I can't get enough of those two live. Though I'm also hoping for something new.

Actually, anything will do since I'm already happy with the fact they'll be giving another performance before the year ends.
__________________

ξ Twitter • Liquid Solidarity ξ



"This growing feeling for you never changes. My respect and adoration are always unshakable." -BALLAD


Last edited by LydenLeaf; 30th November 2012 at 01:29 PM.