Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [V]
View Single Post
  #61  
Old 16th January 2013, 05:10 PM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 9,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
I just miss Ayu rock songs. There wasn't any angsty rock songs since Microphone :< Only Love song was close to that, but still it was a acoustic guitar song, and it wasn't that angsty. But yet, it's epic.

I don't count Party Queen rockesque, it wasn't type of song I wanted.
The songs I mean are Rule, Microphone, talkin' 2 myself, decision, GAME, Because Of You, 1 LOVE, is this LOVE?, or even sth in alterna type :<

that ONE rock song that makes you WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didz-19 View Post
^ How about "Return Road"?
Return Road is at the bottom of the barrel when compared to the angsty full-out rock songs. It's now a power-house track, her voice is too "sweet" in this song. It just sounds like Virgin Road with guitars.

reminds me was the closest thing to that "WOOOOOOOOOOOAH" and it definitely was more rock than Return Road.

Looking back, how has everyone's opinions changed regarding Return Road? Have they changed at all? Perfect example of a song that caused people's faces to melt off by the reactions I recall people were having... Lol.

Last edited by Zeke.; 16th January 2013 at 05:13 PM.