Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - "Feel the love" short ver. PV
View Single Post
  #291  
Old 28th November 2013, 02:44 AM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Yeah, they were just trying to run a marathon or whatever too, haha.



Yeah, Sunrise/Sunset were not HORRIBLE, but I'd have preferred if at least her face wasn't so manipulated in post since we know that she looked great in that shoot she did for the calendar so wtf happened with the Sunrise photos? They should have had her in that long dress instead of the bikini/bra-combo probably too. Stylist, why you do this?

Also here's the pink thing.


Is it Ayu?

And I may or may not have met RuPaul a month ago. Heathers are great. February 2014.
It's an outdoor with a plus-size model...
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)