Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - "Feel the love" short ver. PV
View Single Post
  #295  
Old 28th November 2013, 02:57 AM
kimmeh's Avatar
kimmeh kimmeh is offline
End of the World Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I don't think it'd be dull, but it would certainly be a bit closer to what I usually experience at fan forums. Lately, I've felt like when it comes to Ayu's new works and this forum, this place is constant criticism without any potential solutions with very few positive voices.

Like... how else could she have done this PV? What could she have done differently with the arrangement of Feel the love? Though there are things that are reasonable and those that are not, haha.
The ending. She should have found herself at the end and just passed the muscle dude, even if she turned into ayu. "I feel so god damn fine I don't need your shallow love". I mean, look at my names WOMEN. Geeky dork to hottie who doesn't need the assholes. I'm not feeling the love in the PV :/ just shallowness
__________________

AegyoPOP ♦ Asian music downloads