Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - "Feel the love" short ver. PV
View Single Post
  #506  
Old 3rd December 2013, 12:00 PM
spanishfan spanishfan is offline
P.S II Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sevilla, Spain
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
the only problem is for James being all confused/surprised by seeing another different girl in front of him. hmmm..

edit:

or maybe the girl doesn't even give a damn anymore of how people might see her? she's liked "WHATEVER PEOPLE, AS LONG AS I'M HAPPY!"
This could be a possible reading of it

I thought it was that the guy was enchanted by the girl, but suddenly he sees the real, then he's like WTF, but not in a BAD way, as someone said: if you're hugging someone, and s/he turn into other person, you'll be surprised (I'd probably run away scared xD)

Of course, if you want to see he's scared about her size (and not the change of person lol) you'll think is a bad ending as well.
__________________
sorry for my awful english~