Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - "Feel the love" short ver. PV
View Single Post
  #509  
Old 3rd December 2013, 03:16 PM
waterballoon's Avatar
waterballoon waterballoon is offline
count down Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lands of EDEN
Posts: 17,709
I dunno if it was as simple as she runs (full of courage, confidence etc etc) towards her "love" and gets "represented" as a standard of beauty (Ayu)... but really still is Adele then James's facial expression just made 0 sense.

also now that I typed that out, the whole idea felt good but it was so risky to execute in such a manner, especially since there were logic loopholes that didn't make the idea as cohesive or strong as it should have been. I'm not sure to applaud Ayu on trying something new for her music/PVs or to shake my head at how bad she is at execution these days.

still love the synth right after the chorus
__________________

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO