Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 165th Thread – 56th Single 「Dreaming Now!」
View Single Post
  #171  
Old 11th December 2013, 10:55 AM
Minttulatte's Avatar
Minttulatte Minttulatte is offline
MY STORY Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Finland
Posts: 7,750
Aaw, JAPONESQUE TOUR topped the charts as I expected would happen! And it's really no surprise because her concerts are the best♥

7Gb .mkv file is a bit too big for my taste. Maybe I will wait for a moment for a bit smaller file because my laptop is getting old and can't play those huge files. :3 And since I can't access Jpopsuki nor download anything from that place because of their weird rules, I hope someone will upload the concert in parts here and preferably on MEGA or mediafire because those are the best.
__________________

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3


Last edited by Minttulatte; 11th December 2013 at 11:12 AM.