Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu got engaged today! (12/12/2013)
View Single Post
  #154  
Old 13th December 2013, 05:30 PM
stepYOU1234's Avatar
stepYOU1234 stepYOU1234 is offline
End roll Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by primavera♥ View Post
Congrats to Ayu! Love is so beautiful to me, I hope they'll be very happy together ♥

As for all of her fans? The judgment going on...really?

One, there is nothing wrong with dating younger or older. One of my favorite actors married a much older woman and it's been working out well and I think it's so sweet. Same with this. People can date and marry whoever they want.

Also, some people spend less time than what she has with him before getting married. And even if she had only spent a little bit of time, that's okay. I met this sweet older veteran at the veteran's hospital in my city the other day and he married his wife after knowing her for two weeks and got a tattoo to show it and they're still together after years. It's also sweet. People can do what they want. They are all adults. No one should judge.

And I think there isn't anything wrong with announcing an engagement. They aren't even married yet and if they were, atill not a reason for people to be upset. She definitely hasn't been plastering it everywhere considering they've been dating since spring and knew each other for almost a year. We don't even know his name or anything. Just a smart grad student apparently. This isn't like the way she handled things with Mannie. Though I wasn't one to have big issues with that anyway.

And about race and nationality? Really. Go take a seat

Idk. The way some people judge her is so unreasonable to me, especially as if everyone here has such perfect love lives. Can we just be happy for ayu.

Shit, I know when I'm 35, I want to be in love and married.
A nice sensible well wishing comment? Hooray! Totally agree with what you say.

We don't know all the details so I think we shouldn't judge. As other people have said, I think she has learnt from the Maro experience! I agree with Pimenta- I don't think Ayu chooses messy relationships and she has only had two, well three now, serious relationships since Tomoya which ended about 2007? She is getting older so maybe she doesn't want to waste time when she does want to be with someone. If it is a publicity stunt then I don't understand because these things don't go down well in the Japanese media It's a simple TA announcement because she does usually let them know these things first. I hope this all works out well for her
Reply With Quote