Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Funny Screencaps [part 3]
Thread
:
Funny Screencaps [part 3]
View Single Post
#
363
24th March 2014, 04:27 AM
alternarist
1 LOVE Initiate
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 10,600
Another one!!! =x
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I am angry at how ayu treat her dancers!
Spoiler:
First, she got me to wear some hideous outfit and grabbed my boobs on stage,
Spoiler:
then, she leaves her male dancers without enough clothes!
Spoiler:
Ayu also gets excited when...
Spoiler:
her dancers get exposed!!
Spoiler:
Muahaha! None of you b*tches can do anything to me!!!
Spoiler:
At least Kazuma is loyal to
me
my ass!!
Spoiler:
Midori! Don't be mad! You know your ass is the hottest!
Spoiler:
Just what the heck is going on in ayutroupe?!?!?
Spoiler:
God bless all you b*tches! I am glad I left ayu long ago!!
alternarist
View Public Profile
Find all posts by alternarist