Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi confirmed to perform at a-nation Singapore on Oct 18th
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2014, 05:49 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
Oh ok & both of them weren't present when a-nation began . They only turned up when m-flo was about to begin their set . I was a bit shocked in seeing them when I turned my back LOL
really?! my friend who was behind them directly told me and i think they arrived pretty early though hahah

ayu put on an amazing performance!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes vocals were really really good omgosh

I was two rows away from her and I kept using my iPad to get her attention, literally with a "LOOK HERE" sign and she caught it at one point and did a "ok" sign HAHAHA!!! I was dying in happiness already. and another moment I did a heart shape with my arms and she waved in my direction so YAYYYYY.

Last moment of interaction was when I managed to stretch all the way to shake her hand in Boys & Girls. OMG I SQUEALED SO BAD AFTER THAT *.* she was SOOO CLOSE!!!

I think ayu was very happy throughout the night! I think she really could feel everyone's energy right from STEP you. Pretty amazing I have to say..during the WHOA WHOAs. XOXO was so hot and fun! I think the choreo is amazing still.

And yes, literally went crazy when A Song For XX and Memorial Address were sung omg. A BEST LIVE feels came back to me but this time she was JUST SO CLOSE. We could see that true blue rock nature in Ayu coming alive and it was so awesome to see her with her hairwhips. Love song (HELL YES) sung with the previous 2 really makes it feel like the LATEST Ayu trademark tune.

Lelio~You & Me~S-e-S were SO HYPED!! Everyone was just moving and dancing. (I was quite annoyed with the security in front of me..could sense his mistrust in me whenever i jumped and he put his hand forward to stop me from jumping in front)

Ending off with how beautiful you are was amazing. Ayu spoke to us, thanking us and telling us we are all beautiful in our own ways. It was a touching moment for everyone since it was already the end and Ayu herself was feeling quite emotional when the song started. She sung it beautifully and it was so strong in the final chorus <3

Boys & Girls for the encore was epic. She finally moved to the ends of the stage and shook shakes with the fans. Everyone's energy was still up..and yea, pretty sure 80-90% of the people were there for her. I saw people leaving halfway and only returning when m-flo was up (who btw, put up an AMAZING show)

flew back from HK just for this. NO REGRETS Ayu is amazing!