Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi confirmed to perform at a-nation Singapore on Oct 18th
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2014, 06:19 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quick review:
Spoiler:
Ayu sounded great honestly.

Because there wasn't a rising platform for the stage, they entered from the side of the stage. They were literally pushed in

Opening video was a mash up of PVs + a count down. Similar to a-nation '14/A BEST LIVE's. After that, the same opening song from a-nation, followed by STEP you and XOXO. Same as a-nation '14/PREMIUM SHOWCASE.

Again, due to the lack of a rising platform, Ayu couldn't disappear in her usual fashion. She had to run to the side of the stage.

Rock section. Yo-chan was playing some pretty awesome guitar riffs to get the crowd hyped up.

Following that was A Song for xx and Memorial address. Think A BEST LIVE, but with a different dress and altered lighting.

Love song was next. Same as a-nation. What's awesome was that there were the lyrics on the LCD screens. I almost cried for this.

Lelio was next. Nothing special, though it was super fun. You & Me had a slight remix before the final chorus. SUR~evo~SUR, in typical fashion. Really fun too.

Stage went black, spotlight on Ayu. She thanks us for coming, and says that her show is trying to convey to all her fans that they're all beautiful. 'Final' song was how beautiful you are. Like HOTEL Love songs. Ran back stage, but it was obvious the show wasn't over. Everyone was shouting for Ayu to come back.

The band came back to the stage, and then Boys & Girls started. Real fun! After that, the show ended.

Overall, it was a really great show. My favorite has got to be the A Song for xx/Memorial address/Love song segment. It was amazing. I'm so happy I finally got to see Ayu live. It really is a dream come true. I hope she comes back when she's touring or maybe for another a-nation.