Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Ayu to perform at Music Station 30th Anniversary Ultra Fes!
View Single Post
  #299  
Old 23rd September 2015, 11:06 PM
stepYOU1234's Avatar
stepYOU1234 stepYOU1234 is offline
End roll Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 757
Pretty good performance for a song like A Song is born. Wasn't expecting vocal perfection from it! I think it was kind of a good choice. Old classic Ayu but not an over-performed song, poignant and emotional which is what made her popular in the first place.

I kind of wish she had been in a slightly different colour to the dancers, such as a very pale blue or pink so she stood out a bit more but otherwise the dancers didn't bother me as they were relevant to the theme of the song.

To me she looks different because she didn't have eyeliner on her lower lash line. Might sound small but it can make a big difference. Also, heavier blusher than usual. She still looks beautiful, but I think that may be why she looks different.
Reply With Quote