Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~II thread~
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2016, 01:47 AM
poker face Initiate

Ok, this woman can't be a human. I mean, all year touring and working so hard and she is still capable of doing a 2h30min show like this. I really look up to her.

Although she looked tired and with hoarse voice in the high notes of some songs (UNITE!, Fly high, Song 4 u, Love Song... are very difficult songs!) she has made another great CDL.

The highlights for me are GREEN, Marionette, Winter diary, Ivy (finallyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!) and Danse de la nuit noire with the lights and shadows trick. I also enjoyed WARNING but I prefer CDM one, appears and Missing were well but suddenly CAROLS and Dearest? It didn't fit too well to me.

The outfits were amazing, she looked flawless with every costume but especially I couldn't take me eyes off her during the medley and Winter diary

Now I hope she takes care of her voice and herself because she really deserves a rest after all the hard work she has done during 2015.

Last edited by j0tas; 2nd January 2016 at 01:52 AM.