Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 31st thread ~ 17th single 幾千の迷宮で 幾千の謎を解いて (18.01.2017)
View Single Post
  #308  
Old 30th December 2016, 11:47 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,182
Received AKIHIDE ART CALENDAR 2017 today





I'm actually shocked how considerably small AKIHIDE ART CALENDAR 2017 it's & at the same time , I didn't expect the pages are loose ie. page by page

AKIHIDE outdone himself again as usual . This release really captures how deeply artistic he's

Case in point ...





I'm scanning AKIHIDE ART CALENDAR 2017 now but I will not post the scans publicly
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site