Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Translation] Latest TA post [19th May 2017] - Health and ear condition
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2017, 02:03 PM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^We don't know how many time she got either, neither if she keeps going or if she slows down. It would be nice to not call her stupid or whatever if you, as everyone else here, have no idea of what's really going on.
Agree 100%. In all honesty, I find it really insensitive to call her stupid and aggressively criticize her for any choices she makes, maybe even selfish, especially after reading how she talks about performing and music.

Quote:
In all honestly I should probably stop performing on stage as I do, but that isn't something I am prepared to contemplate.
Quote:
The stage is where I belong. It's the only place I really, truly exist. I don't know anything else.
And on top of all that say you don't admire or feel sad for her at all? And imply that she's only performing for the money? Why do you treat her and talk about her like she's a lifeless robot?

For some reason I don't feel a thing, I guess I'm just numb and I don't completely realize what I just read. Honestly imagining my life without (active) Ayu sounds so unreal and impossible. But god, I want her to get better. I admire and respect her so, so much.