Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 191st Thread -3 Limited Single Project
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2017, 09:43 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

I've decided to translate the posts in her promo blog, cause she's posting about her work process!

Quote:
Today's preparatory meeting for a musicvideo

Welcome again on this day!
I've received a lot of messages from you, thank you!
I receive comments directly and can even crosstalk, it's fun!��

Today is a preparatory meeting for the musicvideo for my coming release next month!
Until last month I've also been doing a tour, it's stress. (T ^ T)

I gonna release a song called NEVER ENOUGH, though there are still things I want to do and some I have to do (for it).
With such a song, I personally have a lot of things I'd like to do and there are lots of things I have to do.
Accordingly, while doing so, there's suffering as well as happiness.

As theme this time I wanted to deliver vocals and lyrics in a firm way, so I put the direction of shooting together for it.
I'm also going to shoot the video while doing this blog, I will let you know about it again!

As time passed today, I moved to a cafe.☕️

There I also had a preparatory meeting for my live at Universal Studios Japan on 11/26!
I say, increase the number of songs a bit more! *laugh*
Of course I'll sing as long as time allows!!!
So I tried to add that song I haven't performed for a long time! *laugh*
Again, I gonna report about that on this blog!

Well, at home writing lyrics!
At home... I'm taking myself off!
Her blog is the most popular blog for artists!
https://official.ameba.jp/categories/8/ranking
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
How exactly do these trips work? Is it a lottery, or first-come-first-serve for a limited # of tickets? How long is the trip? How much time do they get to spend with her, etc.?
Karen already spoke about it in general.
For Kuu this and last year were both 3 days-2 nights-trips to Hawaii.
They're flying and staying together with Kuu in the same hotel.
Idk the costs this year, but last year it was around 200k yen (flights and accommodation included - think about it as an all inclusice holiday trip like booked in a travel agency).

Every day is planned.
This year it was:
1st day: Welcome party with photoshooting with Kuu (on her birthday)
2nd day: Question corner and Special live
3rd day: Premium Barbecue party

Special merchandise and meals are included as well.
Of course there's also some free time in between to go to the pool or see something from the town in Hawaii. Last year they also had a trip by ship.
Quite a bunch of fans are asking for such an event in Japan on the last Twitter post about it. I know from Instagram, that there are fans, who can't go, cause they have kids or no money for it, but want to pretty badly.

Kuu was really cute with rehearsing.
She posted in her FC blog, that she is rehearsing quite a lot, cause she wants to be nearly perfect in the live for her fans. Considering it was all acoustic and not the usual arrangements.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 18th November 2017 at 10:41 AM.