Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [II]
View Single Post
  #351  
Old 29th March 2018, 10:47 AM
njanjayrp's Avatar
njanjayrp njanjayrp is offline
Humming 7/4 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 7,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by CellaFae View Post
Hi! I'm very new to this forum and I wish I had found it sooner!! Mods, let me know if I need to delete this and post elsewhere...

I've been a HUGE fan of Ayumi since I was like 13 (28 now) and I'm FINALLY able to go to one of her concerts!! AAHH so excited!

I didn't know if you guys had any advice for first time concert goers? My husband and I are going to Japan soon for our honeymoon and aren't sure if there is anything we should know about her concerts? Are the goods hard to get? Do you have to stand in line for hours?

Thank so much! Cheers!
No they are not. I typically managed to get them within 10 minutes. Be in front of the arena 30 minutes to 1 hr early and you'll be oke. Even being late is fine as it usually takes around 1 hr for people to get it and for the concert to start. The stalls with goods remain open throughout the show.
__________________




Follow me @njanjayrp