Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 36th thread - DAIGO's 5th solo single 真夏の残響 / 今夜、ノスタルジアで (11.07.18)
View Single Post
  #385  
Old 4th July 2018, 03:07 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
DAIGO's LINE Live earlier on was insane & this's probably the 1st time I watched a LINE Live that's almost 2 hours long o_O O_o

Sadly the link was deleted soon after the broadcast was finished & I wasn't able to record it as the LINE Live kept lagging on me x_x

Luckily , I did some screencaps





I watched DAIGO's LINE Live both via my mum's netbook & my handphone . I was a bit surprised that the screen on my mum's netbook is so small

The sheer number of Manatsu no Zankyou / Konya , Nostalgia de alternate jacket covers that DAIGO was signing away , it was crazy , probably a few hundreds or so ? D:

And DAIGO said my name earlier on during the LINE Live streaming ! But as before , he said my name in a weird Japanese manner & not the proper English way of saying so I was like ??? xD



Before the LINE Live finished , DAIGO did an impromptu short acoustic session where he sang a bit of both Manatsu no Zankyou + Konya , Nostalgia de a little bit & also GLAY's BELOVED , haha

Both the full versions of Manatsu no Zankyou + Konya , Nostalgia de were playing in the backdrop of LINE Live & both songs sound great

That said I can't wait to get my autographed Manatsu no Zankyou / Konya , Nostalgia de alternate jacket cover
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site