Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 36th thread - DAIGO's 5th solo single 真夏の残響 / 今夜、ノスタルジアで (11.07.18)
View Single Post
  #391  
Old 5th July 2018, 12:37 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
AKIHIDE MUSIC THEATER Electric Wonderland is currently taking place inside Tokyo's Mynavi BLITZ AKASAKA

My friend is inside the venue & she took this before she went in



AKIHIDE's drawings on the Yokosou ! Electric Wonderland e ! notice are so cute

My friend also sent me photos of how Mynavi BLITZ AKASAKA look inside and the interior is so beautiful but out of respect for her , I'm not going to share the photos online because technically you're not supposed to take photos inside the concert venue so x)

I'm curious to see if AKIHIDE has any further plans on what he might plan to do this year , solo wise & I wouldn't be surprised if he will do another tour towards the tail end of 2018

I don't mind another new album like when AKIHIDE released Amber & Lapis Lazuli in 2013 , I'm just greedy anyway haha

Lastly , I'm so shocked that the AKIHIDE Pick Museum is sold out ! Here I thought with it having a price tag of 5,000 Yen no 1 would buy it but noooo

My other friend says AKIHIDE fans are rich , I so agree lmao
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site