Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 36th thread - DAIGO's 5th solo single 真夏の残響 / 今夜、ノスタルジアで (11.07.18)
View Single Post
  #480  
Old 18th July 2018, 03:06 AM
EndOfTheWorld's Avatar
EndOfTheWorld EndOfTheWorld is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 2,532
I finished listening to the Manatsu no Zankyou/ Konya, Nostalgia de single and I really enjoyed it.
Even though I bought the version focused on Manatsu no Zankyou I like Konya, Nostalgia de better. The saxophone really elevates the jrock sound to make it unique. Manatsu no Zankyou is good too with it's 90's jrock sound.
I also enjouoyed the PVs. But it would have been better if there was more going on in them. But I'll take glamour shots of Daigo.
I think I heard Daigo say he was wearing Yves Saint Laurent clothing in the offshoot? If this is true it would explain why I love his outfit so much.
Also, the paper of the inserts was of a very nice, glossy quality. But sadly there was only one photo of Daigo inside, I was hoping for more.