Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - What Asian Music Items Did You Buy Today? Part 5
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2018, 06:31 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
  • Hey! Say! JUMP - COSMIC☆HUMAN (Limited Edition 1)
  • Hey! Say! JUMP - COSMIC☆HUMAN (Limited Edition 2)
  • Hey! Say! JUMP - COSMIC☆HUMAN (Regular Edition)
  • Hey! Say! JUMP - SENSE or LOVE (Limited Edition)
  • Hey! Say! JUMP - SENSE or LOVE (First Press)
  • Hey! Say! JUMP - SENSE or LOVE (Regular Edition)
Whatever happened to you who claimed in HSJ thread that you're not supporting them anymore just because Okamoto will take a leave of absence next month onwards ?

And yet you bought all versions of their latest single & upcoming new album , wow

Made 2 album orders

Yesterday via CDJapan

Koda Kumi - DNA (CD + DVD) with postcard external bonus

I buy Japan press only if I know the artiste(s) don't have any Taiwan press made but just so happen that I want to combine DNA with the Sept issue of Gekkan Songs magazine that will be out tomorrow

Also like AND , I don't know if avex Taiwan will make the CD + DVD of DNA -_-

Today via 5music

KAT-TUN - CAST (CD + DVD type A)

I wanted to order CAST with KinKi Kids CONCERT 20.2.21 -Everything happens for a reason- DVD but 5music hasn't listed the DVD on their website yet so I went ahead cos CAST will be out tomorrow in Taiwan

I don't need the physical copy of CD + DVD type B , I'm more than content with CD + DVD type A . Unstoppable PV is so good omg & here I thought Ask Yourself PV was super addictive to watch non stop

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site