Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Post your Asian music merchandise collection & new arrivals #17
View Single Post
Old 8th December 2018, 12:32 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

My friends in BREAKERZ's fandom attended 1 of 2 DAIGO release events he did for his 1st cover album Deing today

They only went for the 1st 1 in Kanagawa's Terrace Mall Shounan 1st Floor Sorakaze Stage . They're not able to go for the 2nd that will be held later on at Tokyo's DiverCity Tokyo Plaza 2F Festival Hiroba as they'll be heading to Yokohama Arena to watch TOMOHISA YAMASHITA LIVE TOUR 2018 UNLEASHED -FEEL THE LOVE-

And my friend helped me to obtain DAIGO's autograph , again

My friend in the end took 2 photos with DAIGO . She said he purposely called her name wrongly & correctly co-currently , haha

I thought my friend didn't went for DAIGO's release event at Odaiba on Wed but nope she did & she hugged DAIGO on Wed which she said the last time she did so with him was 4 years ago , LOL

Guess it was a blessing in disguise that HMV Japan declined my card if not my friend would not be able to take photos with DAIGO earlier on x)

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 8th December 2018 at 05:51 PM.