Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 38th thread - 20th single + 12周年 concert + tour in Sept '19
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2018, 10:47 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Musing Japan is accepting preorders for an exclusive AKIHIDE / Kikai Jikake no Yuenchi -Electric Wonderland- Genga Replica from today onwards :

The Kikai Jikake no Yuenchi -Electric Wonderland- Genga Replica is a framed up laminated painting that's based on 1 of the pages from the album's 120 paged accompanied photobook

Musing is selling the Genga Replica at a cost of ¥29,160 each & specs wise , it's A3 sized

Each of the Kikai Jikake no Yuenchi -Electric Wonderland- Genga Replica will be personally created by AKIHIDE himself . Not only that , the Genga Replica will include an autographed photo card of AKIHIDE with a unique serial number & message written by AKIHIDE himself

Musing is accepting preorders for the Kikai Jikake no Yuenchi -Electric Wonderland- Genga Replica starting from today until 10th Jan 2019 (Thurs) ; 11.59pm while they will be shipped to buyers from end of Feb 2019 onwards

Other AKIHIDE related items cannot be purchased together with the Kikai Jikake no Yuenchi -Electric Wonderland- Genga Replica and because each Genga Replica is custom made to order , once an order has been accepted , it cannot be cancelled

The AKIHIDE shopping bag also will not be given for any Kikai Jikake no Yuenchi -Electric Wonderland- Genga Replica order either

http://musing.jp/shop/akihide_goods/

I guess if I have spare ¥ and/or if AKIHIDE gifted the Kikai Jikake no Yuenchi -Electric Wonderland- Genga Replica personally to me then that's different

If not hell no

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site