Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~
View Single Post
  #57  
Old 6th April 2020, 09:09 AM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,548
Day 1 - RAINBOW - because itīs just awesome, but monochrome is very near behind^^

Day 2 - HANABI ~episode II~ - This is a tough one because she has many good songs with numbers, but I just love both HANABI songs <3

Day 3 - fairyland - also a though one, because she has so many great summer songs, but I just love fairyland <3

Day 4 - how beautiful you are - That is hard because I have no song that reminds me of someone I want to forget so I choose hbya because much of us were maybe bullied in school, because we werenīt beautiful, cool, or just wasnīt what ppl whould call normal standard.

Day 5 - Bold & Delicious - You canīt play this song quietly xD
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Reply With Quote