Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~
View Single Post
  #59  
Old 6th April 2020, 09:43 AM
summerain's Avatar
summerain summerain is offline
too late Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 839
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
GREEN. It was for a long time my favorite song and even now it's among her best imo.

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
Song 4 u. I wasn't impressed at first 'cause I think progress is a really great and solid song and the comparison was inevitable. But time has passed and now I appreciate its own flavor. Beautiful melody, arrangement and vocals.

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
Even it was released on spring, NEXT LEVEL reminds me a lot of my visits to the beach during the album release.

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
I think there isn't any Ayu song that I can relate to this feeling. But I think "reminds me" it's the obvious choice for someone you want to forget but fail to.

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
Mirrorcle World, for sure. It's a hell of badass song lol
__________________



slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Reply With Quote