|
In my opinion, CDL16-17 was bad but I'd say A^3 is worse. CDL16-17 had very tired vocals but at least she still had a voice to sing with, although it didn't sound great and she clearly struggled. A^3 was so airy and dry and ayu had pretty much no voice left. Just listen to the live version of Startin' (e.g. 2nd half of the final chorus). The editing was very well done and natural (with some minor exceptions) for that concert given the circumstances but even then you could tell her voice was not in great shape. It's a shame knowing that both concerts sounded much better on their first day.
I feel like they could do more with her voice with CDL16-18 than with A^3 (unless they were to use the previous day's vocal for all songs - which they obviously didn't). Appears, for example, sounded quite good with polished vocals and in general I think it sounded better than A^3's outcome. In the end, both concerts had bad live vocals.
__________________

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 23rd April 2020 at 07:08 AM.
|