Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ III
View Single Post
  #519  
Old 24th April 2020, 07:52 PM
Katsuyuki012's Avatar
Katsuyuki012 Katsuyuki012 is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
With regard to the CDL16-17 stuff, it was very likely related to her hearing and kneecap issues from a TA post.



I wonder if she felt reminded of that time from that concert so it's sort of just not even something she considered releasing.
I don't think it's related to her (on-going) hearing issues. She said that her right ear began to deteriorate shortly before the tour started (5 months after the CDL).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu on May 20, 2017
Just before this year’s tour began I received a second blow – my hearing started to deteriorate further. My semicircular canals had blown, and I was experiencing crippling dizziness. I wasn’t able to walk in a straight line, and was often reduced to vomiting in the restroom at the rehearsal studio.
The knee issues had been going on for years and probably troubled her for some time already. But yes, that's when things got really serious and the whole situation hit its peak. It very well could have affected how she felt about the concert/time but who knows if that really was the reason.
__________________


Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 24th April 2020 at 08:11 PM.