|
^ I guess...but if she was already making the effort to pre-record wouldn’t you want it to at least not sound *that* terrible? Not saying they should edit the crap out of it, but maybe edit it so it’s not so cringe-inducing....like if you’re already lip syncing might as well edit the most egregious notes and leave the rest as is, you know? I’m not disputing that it was lip synced, I’m just having a hard time processing why they would put in the effort to do a prerecording but not at least fix the worst parts of it so it’s not so cringey. But I was kinda also kinda shocked when you revealed kanariya was lip synced, since that song was pretty rough as well. Like is it really worth it to hide the fact it was lip synced but the show kinda suffers from awful sounding vocals? I guess I was just thinking like the marionette-identity-decision section of Promised Land. Lip synced, and pretty obvious due to the different mixing, but they sounded great.
Last edited by AJFmzk; 28th April 2020 at 04:13 AM.
|