Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85
You know what's funny? They actually did fix the most awfully sounding off-key part in Kanariya in the first chorus for 12/31 comparing to 29-30/12:
"Koe wo oshi koroshita kanariya-tachi wa
Nakenaku natta wake ja naku te"
You can listen to the comparison below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QGw...ew?usp=sharing
The first audio is from 12.30, then 12.31 and finally both audios are playing simultaneously.
I took the broadcast audio from this video (first TV airing before editing):
https://www.facebook.com/ayuparadise...55611437963835
|
Wow...that's kinda crazy. So weird that they did that. Thanks for the comparison.
I still don't really understand why they used pre-recorded vocals that were that bad even for Kanariya, where it would be acceptable to do obvious lip-sync because of the stunts...I wonder if maybe she did it live on 29 and they quickly fixed that one part the next day before the show and used it as playback only on 30 and 31? Probably not likely that they did that because it's usually pre-planned to do lip sync, but I really wonder... maybe they did that for because of you also, live on the first day and then use it as playback to rest her voice (but didn't fix the vocals...)