Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single 'Dreamed a Dream' by Tetsuya Komuro out July 31st, 2020
View Single Post
  #315  
Old 30th July 2020, 07:48 PM
TheRainbow's Avatar
TheRainbow TheRainbow is offline
ayu-mi-x Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post
We wish lol Her voice now isn’t half as good as it was during that time. It’s kinda frustrating for me with Ayu, because she went from a not so good voice at her beginnings, then developed the most beautiful voice and technique around 2003 which lasted till 2010 or so, then started to decline every year. I’m a bit worried for the years to come tbh. Comparing her songs through the years it does even sounds like a complete different person. Kinda off topic but needed to say lol
I think that's to be expected from someone who tours as much as she does. Look at Madonna, for example - she doesn't sound at all like she did in Holiday lol. That and I'm sure it's tough for her to improve her technique since she can't hear as well as she used to. :-/

I'm just proud of her for not quitting and instead continuing to do what she loves. I admire her discipline.
__________________