Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 42nd thread - 22nd single I love my daughter (10.02.21)
View Single Post
  #75  
Old 10th August 2020, 03:42 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
Less than 2 hours before preorders for fanclub version of BARABARA / LOVE STAGE closes

DAIGO updated his blog today on this & he also included a backstage photo taken at last July's Shakunetsu no REAL SUMMER PARTY 2019



https://ameblo.jp/daigoblog/entry-12616995366.html

Turns out Being's staff had 2nd thoughts in including the scary incident that happened to DAIGO at Shakunetsu no REAL SUMMER PARTY 2019 , footages wise

But in the end DAIGO fought for that to be included in the DVD despite the terrible scare he gave everyone at Otodama Sea Studio last July cos he said it was a great concert the guys did

This makes me feel & think that last year could be the 1st and last time the guys did an outdoor concert for what happened to DAIGO as the humidity during Summer in Japan is no laughing matter

Same thing with doing their 1st & possibly last countdown live which I'm so relieved I attended it as I was 1/2 heartedly to attend it :s
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site