Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Request] Help to translate Ayu manga page
View Single Post
  #2  
Old 25th October 2020, 10:26 AM
tenshi no hane's Avatar
tenshi no hane tenshi no hane is offline
everlasting dream Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,182
Here you go

~~~~~

I love dogs. I have 2 dogs, their names are Melon en Ringo*.

I love baths. Because it lets me be alone, away from rules I'm not good with.

I like boys who don't lie. Those who don't go back on their word.**

There's a big difference between when I want to listen to my own CDs and when I don't.

I wish I could live the way I like, doing the things I like whenever I like.

I hate looking back.***

When today ends, there's tomorrow. When tomorrow ends, there's the day after tomorrow. It's enough for life to be that way.

~~~~~

* 'Ringo' means 'apple'.

** She literally says 'a samurai never goes back on his word', a Japanese proverb.

*** She refers to herself in the 3rd person (Ayu) until this sentence. In this sentence she uses 'watashi'.
Reply With Quote