Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (Episode II)
View Single Post
  #12  
Old 3rd November 2020, 06:32 PM
Kacku's Avatar
Kacku Kacku is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppei-chan View Post
2. A song remix that surpasses the original version
glitter AKBK "DJ Command" remix
She has many great remixes but one I listen to more often conpared to it's original Version is the Eurobeat Remix of glitter. I Love Eurobeat Remixes and this one gives glitter auch a summer song boost. Idk what it is but this one Scream Summer more than the original Version, at least to me.
Completely agreed about this one! I don't like the original glitter but I totally vibe with this remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal17 View Post
02. A song remix that surpasses the original version
The first come that comes to my mind is Dearest (Razor'n Guido Club Mix). I don't know if I necessarily like it more than the original since the 2 are different styles, but I almost always listen to this remix or the acoustic orchestra version when I want to listen to Dearest.
Omg I fucking LOVE this remix, one of her all-time greatest!! (Also Walk is everything!)

------

3. A song that reminds you of wintertime
There are many, but I think the first one that comes to mind is momentum. The M-clone sound is very reminiscent of winter and the PV has imprinted a wintery image of it on my mind.

Spoiler:
1. A song Ayu should sing more often
I am...

2. A song remix that surpasses the original version
kanariya "System F remix"
Reply With Quote