Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New album "Remember you" on sale 2023.01.25
View Single Post
  #455  
Old 25th January 2023, 05:27 PM
Sim''s Avatar
Sim' Sim' is offline
SCAR Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: France
Posts: 1,524
Lol at people complaining that she only replies to TA, like... Did you even look at TA's Q&A ? xDDD
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125177

I swear it's 99% of the time ayu teasing / snobbing / trolling her "dear TA", so nope, she doesn't "reply" to TA as well (unless you count an evasive answer an actual answer)
I'm SO done with her "replies" I'd prefer her to stop answering these questions rather than being confused every single time...

Also, technically, TA refers to her fanclub and not her fandom (which is the case for Kpop)
I'm personally a member of TA only for tickets, because I don't expect any interesting exclusive content at all, so at the end of the day, TA or not, I don't care much... (they do spam a lot of emails per day though...)

About the stream, yeah that was a disaster that shouldn't have happened in the first place, another waste of huge potential, old hamasaki ayumi wouldn't have been proud of that mess...
(Also, lmao what about Kuu not being able to make a reservation at a restaurant???? Oh come ooooon she's freaking queen Koda Kumi, respect please!)
Should we be scared of april 8th's "first and last" annoucement though ??

Back to the album, it's "ok" I guess ? I do prefer Remember me more than MADE IN JAPAN (I enjoy more tracks from the first), so that's already a win!
__________________

Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 2 ~sacrifice~ @ Chiba [2017/11/21]
Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 3 @ Nara [2017/12/03]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/06]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/07]
MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ @ mu-mo LIVE digital streaming [2021/07/01]
Reply With Quote