Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu's taxes and income for 2004
View Single Post
  #59  
Old 18th May 2005, 03:31 AM
Brittany's Avatar
Brittany Brittany is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: アメリカ
Posts: 4,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamogi
i don't think it is possible, it think they had tried to cheat in order to pay less tax(including AYU) as tax in JP is heavy
No, it's the prices that are sky high. My friend that lives in Japan and goes to my school said the taxes in Washington (where I live) are HIGHER than in Japan. I'm not sure what the tax here is (hell, I hate looking at recipts) but it sure does cost a lot of money to live in Japan.
__________________
Thanks to Chris Kay for the lovely sig!
You see, I want to sing this song, not for just anyone
But just for you
An Endless Story that keeps on shining
Always, I wanna show you, forever and ever

Endless Story - Yuna Ito
Reply With Quote